The Small Business Bureau -
Promoting Entrepreneurship and Supporting Small Businesses Nationwide
Small Business Relief Grants and Services
The relief support is intended to strengthen and sustain small businesses through provision of the following:
1. Relief Grants to sustain business operations and retain employees.
2. Training and Development Support to establish and market businesses through online platforms, diversify businesses, and forge supply partnership.
See Criteria, Process, and Application Form below:
- Small business clients registered with the SBB and has viable business model
- Completion of the SBB/Ministry of Business Survey.
- Have a minimum of two (2) employees involved in the small business.
- Proof of significant disruption/decrease of cash flow due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Commitment to retaining employees, at least on limited basis.
- Commitment to keeping prices for products and services at minimal level.
- Commitment to submit receipts of purchases, monthly progress reports and other relevant documents.
- Clients complete and submit relief application form and agreement, along with evidence of reduced cash flow and other documents that.
- SBB conducts site visit/virtual (video call) verification of business.
- SBB expedite documents for processing and disbursement of grants
- Grants are approved and disbursed to client.
- Client submits receipts of purchases and monthly progress report.
- SBB follows up/monitor progress with clients to determine compliance and any additional needed support.
After completing application form, you must complete the survey below as part of the application process.
You must submit Income and Expenditure Statement to complete the application process.
Fill out form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register online today to become a client!
Are you planning to start up a business or do you have an existing business and need guidance? If yes, then you should contact the Small Business Bureau by telephone or email.
Telephone - 226-8120 or 608-6504
Email - email@example.com
SBB Required Documents
- SBB Registration Form (Download form here)
- National Identification Card (scanned copy)
- GRA TIN Certificate (scanned copy)
- GRA Compliance Certificate (scanned copy)
- NIS Document (scanned copy)
- Business Registration (scanned copy)
News and Updates
To support small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic the Small Business Bureau (SBB) is encouraging business owners to apply for a relief grant from…
The Small Business Bureau is offering Small Business Relief Grants and Services to registered small businesses experiencing significant economic challenges as a result of…
SMALL BUSINESS BUREAU, MINISTRY OF BUSINESS NOTICE TO CLIENTS In compliance with Ministry of Public Health COVID-19 precautionary guidelines, the Small Business Bureau (SBB) office…
With the COVID-19 measures taking a significant economic toll, the Ministry of Business today announced that relief grants are available to small businesses experiencing challenges.…
FOR two weeks now, small-business proprietor Brad Singh has been paying his staff even though several of his businesses are temporarily closed due to the…