The Small Business Bureau -
Promoting Entrepreneurship and Supporting Small Businesses Nationwide
Register online today to become a client!
Are you planning to start up a business or do you have an existing business and need guidance? If yes, then you should contact the Small Business Bureau by telephone or email.
Telephone - 226-8120 or 608-6504
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Business Relief Grants and Services (SBRGS)
The relief support is intended to strengthen and sustain small businesses through provision of the following:
1. Relief Grants to sustain business operations and retain employees.
2. Training and Development Support to establish and market businesses through online platforms, diversify businesses, and forge supply partnership.
See Criteria, Process, and Application Form below:
- Small business clients registered with the SBB and has viable business model
- Completion of the SBB/Ministry of Business Survey.
- Have a minimum of two (2) employees involved in the small business.
- Proof of significant disruption/decrease of cash flow due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Commitment to retaining employees, at least on limited basis.
- Commitment to keeping prices for products and services at minimal level.
- Commitment to submit receipts of purchases, monthly progress reports and other relevant documents.
- Clients complete and submit relief application form and agreement, along with evidence of reduced cash flow and other documents that.
- SBB conducts site visit/virtual (video call) verification of business.
- SBB expedite documents for processing and disbursement of grants
- Grants are approved and disbursed to client.
- Client submits receipts of purchases and monthly progress report.
- SBB follows up/monitor progress with clients to determine compliance and any additional needed support.
After completing application form, you must complete the survey below as part of the application process.
You must submit Income and Expenditure Statement to complete the application process.
Fill out form and send it to: email@example.com
Small Business Development Grants Notice
If you are an employee of an organization which is government affiliated, then you are not eligible for a small business development grant. However, you can apply for a small business development loan.
Government affiliated organizations include:
- – Ministry Offices
- – Semi-autonomous agencies (e.g. GNBS, SBB, GGMC, etc)
- – Regional Democratic Councils & Town Councils
- – Any Government-owned organization (e.g. Public Schools, etc)
News and Events
Applications to the Business Plan Competition of the MicroPitch 2022-23 are now OPEN! 🙌🏻 Are you an entrepreneur and want to win 🏆 seed capital…
MicroPitch is back! Launch of the Sustainable Entrepreneurship Training Series of the MicroPitch CARICOM 2022-23 ♻️🌳🌎 Do you want to make your business more sustainable?…
Region 5 Small Business One Stop Shop Facebook Instagram
Region 6 Small Business One Stop Shop Flyer Facebook Instagram
Made in Guyana Certification Mark | Apply Now! The Made in Guyana certification mark is a registered mark that aims to provide recognition to locally…